Mother Day had its origination in North America to honour the mothers of the society. Since then, it started to celebrate in various countries on distinct dates; mostly in March or May. On this special day, children wish their mother in return of mother’s empathy. Children share their profound love with mother as no any relation can better deserve this day. The #mother day quotes has depicted this word as the loveliest of all through creating beautiful statements about mother. It is the mother who deserts us through the troubles. It is the most wonderful gift of God. It is the most valuable relation in the world that has no substitute.
- If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill.
- Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
- Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents.
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.